Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Dino's ALIVE!!! in Manila =)

Tita Russel, Lolo Ben, Jerrielle and myself went to The Dino's Alive! They're here in Manila from November 28-January 11. We went there on the 2nd day of opening, November 29. Since we were among the first 45,000 visitors, we got free hotdogs! =) Purefoods was a sponsor, alongside Alaska and KFC.



That's me and Jerrielle. Nice Xmas Tree with the Dinos around it.

See those giant slides behind me? Well, Jerriele and I had the time of our lives sliding there!

Jerrielle was so happy too! Too bad Ate Agee didn't come... she was so envious of us! Hehehe
That's the Philippine King of Comedy - DOLPHY!!!

See me and jerrielle doing "fossil digging"? We're at the left side...




Look at the Velociraptor behind us! Scary huh? But we're not scared.... oh okay, we were... =)


That's Lolo Ben touching the T-Rex!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger
image hosting file hosted images