Wednesday, July 4, 2007

A day with Nirro...

So it was a typical late morning... Nirro arrives from school and greets Lola baby with his sweet smile. And then greets me and tells me the highlight of his day.

Apparently, they had a quiz about yesterday's lessons and he was beaming when he said "Tita Russel, naka-perfect ako! 6 over 6! Sabi ni sister. meron daw price ang perfect bukas!". Oh, I was so happy that even if I was still half-awake I hugged him so tight. And then he continued to say that he was listening very intently when Sister Ciata was lecturing that is why he remembered all the answers when the short quiz was given.

Oh well... These are really the highs of our day (me, lola and lolo...) Kaya tuloy his lolo did not go to his office as Nirro told me, "wala naman meeting si lolo tita russel eh..." So be it. =)

He ate adobong baboy and rice, cooked by his lolo ben and lola baby added hotdogs -it's his favorite food to eat the past days. He was eating while watching one of his Pokemon DVD. In the afternoon, nirro and his lolo went to Mcdonalds where he bought a Happy Meal, you know, those set meal that comes with a toy. And then he played with his pokemons... when he got tired playing with them, he joined his lolo in watering the plants and cleaning the garage.

See the photos below...


No comments:

Powered By Blogger
image hosting file hosted images